Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our week in pictures

Happy St. Patrick's Day! What holiday could come more naturally to this kid? I think half of her wardrobe is green anyway. :) We went over to Ma and Pa Irish's (what better place?!) for some food and fun, Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Kyle surprised us there too. It's so fun to have spontaneous family gatherings. The past few years of moving has certainly made me much more grateful for moments like this. (Brian, wish you were here!)

This is what happens when Dad gets to put her in
"whatever he wants" for St. Paddy's day

What a grumpy little leprechaun!
(She just woke up from a nap in the car)

Even Grandpa has a little green.

She does smile sometimes,
you just need cheesy '80s glasses. :)

Bubbles!
Testing out her bubble machine,
she didn't quite know what to do with it all.

That angelic smile is hiding
something mischievous, I'm sure.

Scribbling is a fascinating occupation these days.

Here's what we've been working on!
Not Elena and I, really, it's mostly a Dad project.
More pictures to come when we finish.

The nose wrinkle says it all:
"Flower?"

No comments: