Forgot I had a blog, right? Me too... kidding... I'm just not the blogging type, unfortunately- my talented friends who post every day continue to amaze me. But there are several reasons I started the blog, and they continue to compel me to keep at it. First, it is such a great way to connect with family and friends no matter the distance. And second, it encourages me to document little moments of our day. If I didn't write down all the funny things Elena does in the course of a normal day (that's a post coming soon), they just get enjoyed for a second and disappear . There are also several big events in the last few months that I need to catch up on (namely Madeleine's birth and baptism), but for now here's some Easter fun:
 |
Egg dying! (It also happened to be pirate night,
if you notice the eye patch and the tattoo) |
 |
| Everyone's in on the fun! |
 |
| Not too gentle dropping them in, but very enthusiastic about all the colors. :) |
 |
Easter morning with my girls!
(Love Madeleine's little smirk) :) |
 |
Gigi flew up for a last-minute Easter surprise!
Madeleine was so cute making smiles at her. |
 |
| Big smile! |
 |
| Gigi with both her little girls |
 |
| Time for the hunt! |
 |
| Elena took her mission pretty seriously. :) |
 |
Our friend Charlie was also on the hunt for eggs,
but he wasn't too interested. Elena was happy to pick them up for him. |
 |
| Exiled during the fun, poor doggies. |

Luke was the winner! |
Getting big, our little one...
|
1 comment:
Hey Lauren! So glad you shared these Easter pictures with us! They are precious! elena is precious, and Madeline looks so happy and healthy!
Post a Comment