Our baby Elena is three! I wouldn't believe it except... she definitely has her "I'm three" moments. I have decided that the three's sneak up behind the overly touted 'terrible two's' to catch parents off guard, but maybe we were just mostly lucky with last year.
Last Sunday we had a fun little party over at Grandpa and Grandma (Irish)'s house; family, playing outside, cupcakes... everything a three year-old could want. Elena even got to invite her friend James- our friends Chris and Emily are actually living in the apartment downstairs during their short stay before work moves them again, so we tease that Elena and James act like siblings they see each other so much. We've certainly
loved having them so close!
Birthday girl!
Licking the candles :)
James cracks me up, he is enthusiastic about that cupcake!
What a ham! :)
Uh oh... Madeleine getting her first taste of ice cream (what Grandpa's are for)
Swinging with her newest friend
(Aunt Kathryn made her a sock monkey, so cute!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment