Now the challenge will be getting them uploaded in a timely manner. I have the rest of the year to practice, right? I recognized immediately that I'm not a post-on-a-schedule kind of person, so my new plan is to put them on flickr and post occasional highlights on here. I've been resistant to having a dozen different social media accounts, but I decided to go with flickr because viewers don't need to create an account (which makes it easier for family and friends), and I can upload pictures from my phone (which makes it easier on me. I am all about that).
Below are a few highlights from the last few weeks. You're welcome to check out the rest here:

February 4-
You can tell we're a little tired of being inside when those ominous storm clouds don't sway us from the playground. The girls just discovered synchronized sliding, and I love the static hair.

February 6-
Our first time at a Japanese/American mother's group off base. We all paired up and my new friend Akemi read us a children's book in Japanese, and I read one to her and her son in English. It was really neat!

February 9-
Okonomiyaki is my favorite Japanese food (so far)! We were supposed to have a date night this night, but the childcare on base bungled the girls' spots even though we signed up a month ago. Boo. It turned out to be a great night anyway... we walked over to the mall by base and found this yummy dinner (savory pancakes filled with cabbage. Mine had egg and noodle, and Adam's had squid and octopus) They may sound weird, but they're totally delicious.

February 10-
I've been on freckle watch since Elena was born, and they finally started coming in last summer. So excited! Fills me with such Irish pride. :)

February 14-
Happy Valentine's Day! (At one of the parks in our neighborhood)
1 comment:
Really enjoy reading all about the adventures of the Family Frisch! Keep 'em coming.
love,
Uncle Steve
Post a Comment