
She's about 27 weeks along now, and it is so hard to believe that next week we'll be entering the third trimester! With Adam gone and the distractions of Elena, this pregnancy sure feels like it has sped by! She's getting to be a good kicker, though, so I think she's already quick to say, "Hey Mom! I'm here!" Good survival instincts for a little sister, I'd say. :)
I have a lot of fun pictures from the summer and fall, so as soon as I find my camera cord (ever so sneaky, it is) I'll get those up to share.
Cute Elena moments from the past few weeks:
- We sing a lot in the car (I try not to make eye contact with other drivers in case they've noticed), but one day Elena was singing by herself. "Rock-a-baby.... rock-a-tree... rock-a- baby tree... " That's rock-a-bye baby for tree huggers, I guess.
- Another favorite game is 'Ride a little horsie,' usually on someone's lap. One day Elena plopped herself on Charlemagne, our polar bear-like canine, and started singing, "Ride a little horsie..." :)
-And finally, one day she was running around yelling something unintelligible. It was keeping her entertained so I didn't mind, but I finally figured out she was actually saying, "Ooooh oooh aaahhh aaaahh, monkey says!" We play animal noises in the car too, but it is so funny to see what sticks with her!
1 comment:
Yay! A little girl! I can't believe you are almost in the third already.
Post a Comment