Sunday, February 6, 2011

Alphabet Blocks

I really do need to post more often!  I caught Elena lining up her little alphabet blocks a few weeks ago and it was too cute not to capture up a few pictures.  What a fun age this is!  Sure, she has her meltdowns and sharing not a strong suit (that's what little sisters are for!), but she is such a blast to be around.  I love that we can have conversations and that I get to peek inside that little head of hers.  The simplest things bring such joy to her, she has me laughing all the time. 







Here's a video of Elena showing off a few animals from the block set.  I'm not very good at keeping her in the frame, but I wasn't really watching the camera.  :)  Still, it's good for a smile.  In case you were wondering, birdies always go "tweet tweet" at the highest pitch possible... sometimes even crows. 
(Favorite quote:  "Nyaaii founnnnd it....")



2 comments:

The Gaunts said...

i watched this video on facebook a few weeks ago with joey and it was sooo cute! can you believe you are about to have 2 in your arms? cant wait to see pics

Lauren Frisch said...

Isn't it so adorable how kids love watching each other? If I start a video while Elena's nearby she has to crawl up in my lap to watch. :D
I think it just clicked last night that we're a family of four now. I love seeing all the pictures of your new family! It's hard to believe that'll be us soon!