Born Thursday, September 25th at 3:41am
7 lbs 6 oz
20 1/2 in.
She has red hair and blue eyes and is the most beautiful thing we've ever met! We have so much to tell, but for now our new family is enjoying our first evening relaxing at home. Here are some pictures from the hospital. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! Elena is perfect, and her mom is doing great too!
7 comments:
The Browns wish you huge congratulations and well wishes!
The kids are working to process the same Adam Frisch who climbed so high into the trees that is now a daddy!
Love and Hugs!
Oh, baby. Cue the waterworks...
I love you guys!
M
Congrats, Adam and Lauren! I know she will be a beautiful little lady, especially with you two has her parents. Congrats again! I'm so happy for you two!
How cute!
Congratulations!
Congrats!!
Santa Clauses are Red ,Easter Bunnys are Blue,So are Yall TWO. I am so happy for all three of YOU CONGRATULATIONS
Post a Comment