And by new I mean used off of craigslist. Either way, it's still official: our baby's an eatin' machine! I kept putting it off and putting it off, but the need for our big (i.e. monumental/ life-changing) purchase was increasingly undeniable. I think I'm just having a hard time accepting the fact that Elena is growing up so fast! She happily munches on little chunks of banana or bread, and is willing to trying all sorts of mysterious mushy foods (although her first look of revulsion is always priceless). And she's crawling! It's amazing how all these huge milestones just kind of sneak by. One day she's doing her little caterpillar wiggle, and the next thing you know it morphs into an army crawl all around the room. But I digress... back to the pictures.
... I think I may have taught her that nose wrinkle. :)
Because who can resist a mouthful of bread?
Some day we can teach her about chewing politely, but I think that can wait. And in the meantime, I'll take lots of adorable pictures. :)
For those of you who noticed the nautical backdrop, here's a sneak peak at what will be our home for the summer! We're going to live on a boat! No, I'm not kidding! :) It's Adam's parents, and as of now our residence is floating in the Bremerton marina. Right now Elena and I are still at my parent's house, but we'll all move in once Adam gets back. This was just a visit to check on her and slowly bring a few things over. It'll be an adventure!
1 comment:
Man, she's got a smile full of teeth! Looking so grown up!
Post a Comment