Tuesday, Jan 1
Just a quick trip to the neighborhood park before dinner. It was freezing cold and we didn't last long,
but we needed to get outside once that day! :)
Wednesday, Jan 2
We've been having diaperless mornings recently!
Stripes on stripes is such a good look.
This was in the New Year's post, but the girls make me laugh.
And I like having a picture of our street. :)
Friday, January 4
Waiting at a stoplight. You can kind of see the red and white lanterns
decorating the entrance of the neighborhood temple on the left.
Sorry, it's not a very good picture at all.
A snake painted on lumber piles in front of a hardware store.
Is it breaking the rules to show you a close up? I thought it was gorgeous.
I can't imagine a reason for the mean face at Joseph,
but our Elena is so expressive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment