Just had Madeleine's four month checkup yesterday (four months, so fast!), so here are some stats on our little girl:
24 7/8 inches (85%)
14 pounds (75%)
Of course, in poor second child fashion I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of her recently so I had to remedy that. I love our quiet little moments together while big sister is napping (or singing in her room). Madeleine is growing up before our eyes! She loves giggling with her big sister, is a super roller, and I think will grow up to have a great love for Pilates (loves doing the upside down bicycle and mini crunches). :) I even caught her sneaking those knees under her bottom during tummy time, so I can't wait to see some wiggles and crawling soon! But don't worry, Madeleine, you can wait as long as you want.
1 comment:
She's so pretty!!! Can't believe it's already been 4 months!
Post a Comment